About the National Law Review:
A Recognized Source of Legal Analysis Authored by Today's Thought Leaders.
We were looking for a better way to organize, vet and easily retrieve all the legal ‘news’ that was bombarding us on a daily basis.
Today, the National Law Review’s seasoned editors screen and classify breaking news and analysis authored by recognized legal professionals and our own journalists. We’ve become one of the highest volume business law websites in the U.S.
The National Law Review revolutionized legal publication in 1888 and this cutting-edge tradition continues today.
Professionals and Journalists Consult the National Law Review.
The National Law Review's contributors are regularly cited by other legal publications and main-stream media. Our content is re syndicated through Bing, Yahoo, MSN and Google News, and other channels. We publish on emerging legal issues and many of our authors are from the nation's premier law firms including:
- Greenburg Traurig
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery
- Covington & Burling, LLP
- Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Proskauer Rose, LLP
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Drinker Biddle
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- Bracewell and Giuliani
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
- Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, LLP
- Andrews Kurth
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Vedder Price
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP
- Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale
- Michael, Best and Friedrich
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Godfrey & Kahn S.C.
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- Varnum LLP
- Sills Cummis
- Ryley Carlock & Applewhite and many, many more.
We also publish content from top law schools and professional organizations. For more information on publishing with the National Law Review, please click here. To review the National Law Review's editorial guidelines, please click here. Citation: Nat’l L. Rev. / ISSN: 2161 - 3362
The National Law Review Specializes in these Legal Practice Areas:
- Antitrust, FTC Law and Unfair Competition Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bankruptcy Law, Lending and Restructuring Law and Financial Institution and Securities
- Biotech and Cleantech Law, including Life Sciences and Government Regulatory
- Construction, Land Use, Zoning and Real Estate Law
- Employment and Labor Law including both Litigation and Regulatory Matters
- Environmental Law, Energy Law and Climate Change Legal Issues
- Health Care Law including Regulatory Changes and Healthcare Litigation
- Intellectual Property Law including; Copyright, Patent and Trademark
- Media Law including; FCC and ICANN issues, as well as Privacy and Internet issues
- Tax Law including IRS, State, Local and International Tax Laws and Estate Law issues
Interested Contributing Thought Leadership to the National Law Review?
You’ve invested hours of valuable time doing the research and writing—now let the National Law Review help you reach the right audience at the right time. Over 250,000 legal and business professional read the National Law Review each month. For more information on publishing with the National Law Review, please click here. Looking for our editorial guidelines, please click here.
Interested in Advertising on the National Law Review?
Are you trying to connect with private practice attorneys, corporate counsel, legal administrators, claims, compliance, healthcare, finance and HR professionals? Advertising with the National Law Review provides you a highly effective way to reach legal decision-makers. Our website traffic rankings are one of the highest in the legal publishing community. For more information on advertising opportunities with the National Law Review, please click here.
Need to Contact the National Law Review?
The best way to reach us is by e-mail. We are not a law firm or a service that refers people to attorneys, so if you contact us with a legal problem or seeking an attorney or other professional we will not be able to assist you.
If you prefer to contact us by phone we can be reached at (708) 357-3317 on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CDT.
Are you looking to contact a specific National Law Review Team Member?
Citation: Nat’l L. Rev. / ISSN: 2161 - 3362
The National Law Review
4700 Gilbert Ave. Suite 47 #230
Western Springs, IL 60558