The National Law Review (NLR) is a unique Web site featuring a legal magazine paired with a user-friendly database dedicated to providing legal consumers with authoritative legal analysis written by lawyers from many of the nation’s premier firms. We compile timely, well-researched articles submitted to us nationwide from law reviews, law journals, law firm newsletters, and bar association and other professional publications and make them accessible to all in an easy-to-use, searchable database. The NLR also publishes an online magazine that features articles with broad-based appeal to the legal community and to legal consumers.
The National law Review specializes in legal issues for businesses and law office management topics in the following legal practice areas:
- Antitrust, FTC, product distribution and unfair competition law
- Bankruptcy, lending and restructuring law
- Biotech, life sciences, FDA and cleantech law
- Commercial construction and real estate law
- Employment and labor law including; ADA, EEOC, EVerify, FMLA, GINA, NLRB and WARN acts
- Financial services, banking and securities law, including SEC regulations and TARP
- Health care law including; CMS, FDA, HIPPA, HITECH, OFCCP, PPACA, SDPR, and Stark laws
- Insurance, reinsurance and surety law
- Intellectual property law including; copyright, patent and trademark
- Law office management : the Business of Law - legal employment, marketing and technology
- Litigation issues including trial practice and e-discovery
- Media law including; FCC and ICANN issues, as well as privacy and internet law
- Tax Law including IRS, state and local tax laws and estate law issues
The National Law Review was founded and developed by an in-house attorney and former insurance executive who saw the need to have a resource where busy professionals could quickly access current business and legal analysis written by knowledgeable individuals and organizations. Law firm newsletters and journal articles often provide useful information for starting your own legal research or helping you to know the right questions to ask an attorney or other professional. The problem is locating this pertinent information quickly, when you need it. The National Law Review strives to create a win-win situation by rapidly connecting leading legal professionals with individuals who are actively seeking their expertise.
Are you interested in submitting a legal analysis article or law practice management article for publication?
Our contributors are from the nation's premier law firms including: Greenburg Traurig, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP, McDermott Will & Emery, Sheppard Mullin, Bracewell and Giuliani, Andrews Kurth, Vedder Price, Dinsmore and Shohl, Michael, Best and Friedrich, Sills Cummis and many, many more. We also publish content from top law schools and various professional organizations. Our website traffic rankings are one of the highest in the legal publishing community. For more information on publishing with the National Law Review, please click here.
Interested in advertising on our Web site?
Are you trying to connect with private practice attorneys, corporate counsel, legal administrators, claims, compliance, healthcare, finance and HR professionals? Advertising with the National Law Review provides you a highly effective way to reach legal decision-makers. For more information on advertising opportunities with the National Law Review, please click here.
Need to contact us?
The best way to reach us is by e-mail. We are not a law firm or a service that refers people to attorneys, so if you email us with a legal problem or seeking an attorney we will not be able to assist you.
If you prefer to contact us by phone we can be reached at (708) 357-3317 on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CDT.
The National Law Review
ISSN: 2161 - 3362
4700 Gilbert Ave. Suite 47 #230
Western Springs, IL 60558