July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014
July 28, 2014
5 Ways to Get More Clients in 2013
1. Make marketing your priority. The primary objective of your business is the marketing of your professional services; your secondary objective is then the delivery of those services. Most attorneys have it backwards.
Simply because you may deliver excellent service and provide enormous value, clients do not automatically knock your doors down.
The key to building a long term, solid practice is the quality and consistency of your marketing much more than the actual delivery of your services. Working on your business is much more important than working inyour business.
2. Choose positioning over prospecting. Positioning is building up your reputation so that prospects come to you. Those who position themselves correctly can pick and choose clients, whereas prospectors hustle and struggle to get clients. Start positioning yourself as the "go-to" person for legal solutions by sharing your valuable knowledge, expertise, and education with prospects.
3. Use education-based marketing to attract new clients. This is the process used by industry leading service professionals to attract and enroll highly qualified prospects by giving them what they want, not by selling or promoting.
The key is to look for opportunities to create and give your information away, which in turn will position you as the expert. As a result, you will create a powerful magnet to pull clients to you.
4. Design, create and give away information products to generate leads. Many highly successful attorneys are avid writers and producers of information products. In terms of positioning, creating an information product will attract highly qualified prospects that view you as an expert in your field, and as a result, will pay top dollar to work with you.
5. Become a specialist, not a generalist. This is a big one. Highly successful attorneys are specialists at one thing. When people think of that one thing, the specialist comes to mind. Prospects who want that one thing will pay top dollar for the specialist.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- 5 Copywriting Techniques That Will Grow Your Email List
- All You Can E-A-T as Google Focuses on Expertise, Authority and Trust
- Tips on Creating Press Releases Reporters Will Use
- Tips and Tricks for Keyword Research
- On Social Media, Listening is the New Lead Generation
- LegalZoom or IllegalZoom? in North Carolina