August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 - Aviation Law Alert
The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (fiscal cliff legislation) provides for an extension of 50 percent bonus depreciation through the end of 2013. The deadline for 100 percent bonus depreciation was not extended.
Basically, qualified property acquired by a taxpayer and placed in service before Jan. 1, 2014 will be entitled to 50 percent bonus depreciation.
“Certain aircraft” or “long-production period property” may qualify for 50 percent bonus depreciation even if they are placed in service in 2014.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Energy & Environment Law Update - Week of August 18, 2014
- Mexican President Signs Historic Energy Reform Into Law
- Michigan Continues Close Scrutiny of Related Party Aircraft Leases
- United Steelworkers File Petition to Impose Substantial Duties on Imports from China of Tires for Passenger Vehicles and Light Trucks
- North Carolina Legislative Update - May 28, 2014
- The GROW AMERICA Act - Paves the Way for Public-Private Partnerships and State Funding for Infrastructure Through Tolling Facilities