August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
April 15, 2013 New Jersey Health Care Regulatory Developments
Here are the most recent health care related regulatory developments as published in the New Jersey Register on April 15, 2013:
- On April 15, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 779, the Department of Human Services published notice of its readoption with amendments to its rules governing the manual of standards for community care residences.
- On April 15, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 954-955, the Department of Health published notice of its cancellation of Certificate of Need calls for the following services: (1) children’s hospitals; (2) solid organ transplantation services; and (3) new mobile intensive care services.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Physician Compensation under Medicaid
- Pharmacies Avoid False Claims Act Suit: Fox Rx Inc. v. Omnicare Inc. et al.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) Announce New IT Contracting Opportunities
- Third Circuit Joins Second Circuit In Rejecting Vague Pleadings of FLSA Violations
- Health Care Industry Familiar with HIPAA Breaches, Not So Much Hackers
- Wearable Devices and Data Privacy: Wearing Your Heart (Rate…and More) on Your Sleeve
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author