September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
April 15, 2013 New Jersey Health Care Regulatory Developments
Here are the most recent health care related regulatory developments as published in the New Jersey Register on April 15, 2013:
- On April 15, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 779, the Department of Human Services published notice of its readoption with amendments to its rules governing the manual of standards for community care residences.
- On April 15, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 954-955, the Department of Health published notice of its cancellation of Certificate of Need calls for the following services: (1) children’s hospitals; (2) solid organ transplantation services; and (3) new mobile intensive care services.
© 2014 Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C. All Rights Reserved
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule: Deadline Approaching to Update Grandfathered Business Associate Agreements
- Reminder: Update Your “Grandfathered” HIPAA Business Associate Agreements Now!
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Also Affected By Supreme Court’s DOMA Decision in U.S. v. Windsor
- September 15, 2014 Regulatory Developments New Jersey Health Care
- 340B Federal Drug Pricing Program September Update: Self-Disclosures
- Health Care Law Update--September 15, 2014
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author