September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
Are the Odds in Your Favor? Re: EB5 Investor Visas
In the past few years, the EB-5 regional center pilot program has become particularly attractive to the gaming industry as an alternative, low-interest source of capital in a tight lending market. EB-5 funds have broad uses and have successfully been used in the construction of new casino developments, the purchase and renovation of existing casinos, as well as for the development of new gaming technologies and machines across various parts of the U.S. including Mississippi, Nevada, Maryland, South Dakota, and Pennsylvania. Moreover, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service has stated that EB-5 projects can be implemented on tribal Native American lands, where many gaming projects are found.
The full article can be read here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Indian Nations Law Focus–September, 2014
- Establishment of Chinese Consulate-General in Miami
- EB-5 Investors and the Form I-94
- Fee-base Foreign Finders and SEC/FINRA (Securities Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulation Association) Registration Requirements
- Hot Issues in I-829 Adjudication Re: EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa
- Canada’s Elimination of Its Investor Program May Drive Investors to the U.S. EB-5 Program