August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
August 17, 2014
Are You Making Any of These Mistakes on Your Law Firm Website?
A new study out from SMB DigitalScape has revealed that 25% of small and medium-sized businesses have major deficiencies in their websites that make it difficult or impossible for people to find them online.
Here’s a look at those mistakes:
A word to the wise: check your websites now to be sure you aren’t committing any of these obvious mistakes that could impact your ability to generate leads from your firm’s website.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Social Surpassing Search for Driving Traffic to Your Website and Blog
- Need Your Pay-Per-Click Campaign to Convert? A Sticky Landing Page Is the Key
- Facebook Posting Basics for Lawyers
- Negative SEO: Competition in Law Firm Marketing Just Got A Lot Uglier
- Third Circuit Federal Appeals Court Rules Attorneys Have Right to Publish Praise from Judges
- American Bar Association (ABA) Announces Partnership with Rocket Lawyer