September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
Are You Making Any of These Mistakes on Your Law Firm Website?
A new study out from SMB DigitalScape has revealed that 25% of small and medium-sized businesses have major deficiencies in their websites that make it difficult or impossible for people to find them online.
Here’s a look at those mistakes:
A word to the wise: check your websites now to be sure you aren’t committing any of these obvious mistakes that could impact your ability to generate leads from your firm’s website.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human
- How B2C (Business To Consumer) Attorneys Can Navigate the Shifting Legal Marketing Landscape
- Organic Search Drives the Most Website Traffic
- TD Ameritrade v. Trading Technologies International: Granting Motion to Expunge CBM2014-00131, 133, 135-137