September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
September 28, 2014
Are You Making Any of These Mistakes on Your Law Firm Website?
A new study out from SMB DigitalScape has revealed that 25% of small and medium-sized businesses have major deficiencies in their websites that make it difficult or impossible for people to find them online.
Here’s a look at those mistakes:
A word to the wise: check your websites now to be sure you aren’t committing any of these obvious mistakes that could impact your ability to generate leads from your firm’s website.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Common Social Media Profile Picture Mistakes
- Arkansas Judge Ousted For Improper Social Media Posts
- 6 Steps to Get Your Law Firm to Stand Out Online
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human