August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
Board Provides Guidance on Implementation of Quickie-Election Rules
On April 26, NLRB's Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon issued a detailed memorandum, outlining in detail how regional offices will implement the new representation election rules from beginning to end. The memorandum can be read in its entirety here.
The General Counsel's office also issued a set of Frequently Asked Questions, explaining the revised rules and procedures to be followed by the regions. The FAQ can be read here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- NLRB Chooses Form Over Function Re: Eligibility of Certain Union Members to Vote
- Virginia Governor Signs Executive Order Establishing Joint Task Force on Worker Misclassification and Payroll Fraud
- EEOC Issues Part II of FY 2011 and Part I of FY 2012 Annual Report on Federal Work Force
- Labor Department Adds Gender Identity and Transgender Status to Prohibition on Sex Discrimination
- Employee Indemnification And The Circle Of Litigation
- OSHA Issues Guidance on Protecting Employees from Demolition Hazards