September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
September 13, 2014
Board Provides Guidance on Implementation of Quickie-Election Rules
On April 26, NLRB's Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon issued a detailed memorandum, outlining in detail how regional offices will implement the new representation election rules from beginning to end. The memorandum can be read in its entirety here.
The General Counsel's office also issued a set of Frequently Asked Questions, explaining the revised rules and procedures to be followed by the regions. The FAQ can be read here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Illinois and New Jersey Become Latest States to "Ban-the-Box": Changes Required in Job Application Inquiries About Criminal Records
- Delaware Mandates Pregnancy Accommodations
- FAA and OSHA Memorandum of Understanding Effective August 26, 2014
- OSHA’s Increased Enforcement of Facilities with Combustible Dusts Hazards
- Maryland Update: New Parental Leave Act Will Soon Take Effect
- OFCCP Releases Proposed Pay Transparency Rule