August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
Board Provides Guidance on Implementation of Quickie-Election Rules
On April 26, NLRB's Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon issued a detailed memorandum, outlining in detail how regional offices will implement the new representation election rules from beginning to end. The memorandum can be read in its entirety here.
The General Counsel's office also issued a set of Frequently Asked Questions, explaining the revised rules and procedures to be followed by the regions. The FAQ can be read here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The North Carolina General Assembly has Adjourned, Sine Die Die Die!
- In Company Compliance "Do As I Say, Not As I Do"
- Failure To Submit an Original Bid Guarantee at Bid Opening Is Not a “Minor Informality”: Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain LLC, No. B-40979
- New Illinois Law Requires Employers to Provide Accommodations to Pregnant Employees and Applicants
- Agencies Continue to Lag In Reporting Contractor Past Performance
- Department of Labor Issues Proposed Rule Requiring Contractors to Submit Pay Data (79 Fed. Reg. 46562)