August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
Bureau of Economic Analysis Discontinues Regional Input-output Modeling System II (RIMS II) Model
Kate Kalmykov and James Cormie recently published an article on EB-5Investors.com outlining the announcement that the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) will no longer produce the Regional Input-output Modeling System II (RIMS II) that many economists rely on when calculating Regional Center jobs. This update introduces new economic methodologies for EB-5 economists when estimating the impact the EB-5 project on regional demand, economic growth and corresponding job creation.
To read the full article click here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- 2015 H-1B Cap Met, USCIS Conducts Lottery - United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Ukraine and Russia: Report on Sanctions and Related Concerns
- Planning for Rejected Fiscal Year 2015 H-1Bs
- Employers’ Immigration Update
- How Can EB-5 Funds Be Used?
- Dealing with Personal Information at the Water’s Edge… Re: U.S. Safe Harbor Program