September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Releases Medicare End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Payment Rule
On Monday, July 1, 2013, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a proposed rule implementing payment and other policy changes to the Medicare End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Prospective Payment System (PPS). The proposed rule seeks to implement the ESRD payment reductions provided under the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA) enacted earlier this year. (More information on the ATRA is available here.)
In addition, CMS also proposes changes to the ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP). A CMS fact sheet highlighting the proposed changes to the QIP is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule: Deadline Approaching to Update Grandfathered Business Associate Agreements
- Reminder: Update Your “Grandfathered” HIPAA Business Associate Agreements Now!
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Also Affected By Supreme Court’s DOMA Decision in U.S. v. Windsor
- September 15, 2014 Regulatory Developments New Jersey Health Care
- 340B Federal Drug Pricing Program September Update: Self-Disclosures
- Health Care Law Update--September 15, 2014