August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Releases Medicare End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Payment Rule
On Monday, July 1, 2013, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a proposed rule implementing payment and other policy changes to the Medicare End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Prospective Payment System (PPS). The proposed rule seeks to implement the ESRD payment reductions provided under the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA) enacted earlier this year. (More information on the ATRA is available here.)
In addition, CMS also proposes changes to the ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP). A CMS fact sheet highlighting the proposed changes to the QIP is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Physician Compensation under Medicaid
- Pharmacies Avoid False Claims Act Suit: Fox Rx Inc. v. Omnicare Inc. et al.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) Announce New IT Contracting Opportunities
- Third Circuit Joins Second Circuit In Rejecting Vague Pleadings of FLSA Violations
- Health Care Industry Familiar with HIPAA Breaches, Not So Much Hackers
- Wearable Devices and Data Privacy: Wearing Your Heart (Rate…and More) on Your Sleeve