August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
CFTC Reminds Market Participants of Swap Data Reporting Requirements
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s Division of Market Oversight issued an advisory to remind market participants that pursuant to Parts 43 and 45 of the CFTC’s regulations, swap dealers were required to begin reporting data to a swap data repository (SDR) pertaining to equity, foreign exchange and other commodity swaps on February 28.
The advisory further reminds market participants that under Part 46 of the CFTC’s regulations,swap dealers must also report data regarding swaps entered into prior to the compliance date for Part 45 reporting. Part 46 compliance with respect to equity, foreign exchange and other commodity swaps is required by March 30, 2013. February 28 also marked the beginning of major swap participants’ requirement to report data pertaining to swaps of all asset classes. All other swap counterparties (i.e., entities that are not swap dealers or major swap participants) must be in compliance with the swap data reporting rules for all asset classes by April 10, 2013. All swap data reported is accessible electronically by the public through each SDR’s website.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Delaware Court Denies Attorneys’ Fees for Stockholders in Appraisal Proceedings
- United Kingdom: A Reminder About Careful Drafting of Confidentiality Clauses for Shareholders
- SEC Charges New York Executive With Insider Trading Ahead of Client Announcements
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Staff Issues Interpretation of Secured Amount Depository Requirements
- SEC Announces FINRA Pilot Program to Widen Tick Sizes for Smaller Companies
- North Carolina General Assembly Fails to Jump Start Our Businesses with Crowdfunding Legislation