September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
September 28, 2014
China Amends Rules of Establishing Securities Companies and Subsidiaries 中国证监会修改《外资参股证券公司设立规则》及《证券公司设立子公司试行规定》(10/16/2012)
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) released the Decision on Amending the Rules for Establishment of Securities Companies with Foreign Equity (“Securities Decision”) and the Decision on Amending the Trial Regulations for Establishment of Subsidiaries by Securities Companies (“Subsidiaries Decision”) on October 16, 2012, which took effect on the same day.
- Decision on Amending the Rules for Establishment of Securities Companies with Foreign Equity and the Trial Regulations for Establishment of Subsidiaries by Securities Companies
- Issuing Authority: the China Securities Regulatory Commission
- Date of Issuance: October 16, 2012 / Effective date: October 16, 2012
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB): Selected Auditing Developments
- SEC Charges Public Companies and Insiders with Violating Stock Ownership Reporting Requirements
- California Governor Signs Bill Narrowing Grounds for Business Entity Reinstatement
- SEC’s “Gatekeeper” Enforcement Initiative Impacts Directors
- Can Regulation A+ Deliver on JOBS Act Capital Efficiency Promises?
- The “Bad Actor” Rule: SEC and Dodd-Frank Act