September 22, 2014
September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
China Amends Rules of Establishing Securities Companies and Subsidiaries 中国证监会修改《外资参股证券公司设立规则》及《证券公司设立子公司试行规定》(10/16/2012)
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) released the Decision on Amending the Rules for Establishment of Securities Companies with Foreign Equity (“Securities Decision”) and the Decision on Amending the Trial Regulations for Establishment of Subsidiaries by Securities Companies (“Subsidiaries Decision”) on October 16, 2012, which took effect on the same day.
- Decision on Amending the Rules for Establishment of Securities Companies with Foreign Equity and the Trial Regulations for Establishment of Subsidiaries by Securities Companies
- Issuing Authority: the China Securities Regulatory Commission
- Date of Issuance: October 16, 2012 / Effective date: October 16, 2012
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Second Circuit Holds Forum Selection Clause Supersedes FINRA’s Mandatory Arbitration Rule
- Recent SEC Enforcement Actions Highlight Risks of Failing to Timely File Reports of Beneficial Ownership
- SEC Advisory Committee To Consider Fee-Shifting Bylaws, But Why?
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Revises Proposal to Adopt Consolidated FINRA Rule 2231
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Proposes Margin Rules for Uncleared Swaps
- D.C. Judge Rules in Favor of CFTC on Cross-Border Application of Dodd-Frank Rules