August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
Commodity Futures Trading Commission "CFTC" Amends Order of Registration and Approves Rulebook for LCH.Clearnet LLC
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued an amended order of registration to LCH.Clearnet LLC (LCH LLC), formerly the International Derivatives Clearinghouse, LLC. LCH LLC’s parent company, LCH.Clearnet Group Limited, recently acquired IDC’s sole parent, International Derivatives Clearing Group, LLC.
In accordance with the amended order, LCH LLC continues to be registered as a derivatives clearing organization, subject to new terms and conditions relating to recent amendments to the Commodity Exchange Act. In addition to futures and options on futures, LCH LLC is permitted to clear interest rate and currency swaps. The CFTC also approved LCH LLC’s revised rulebook.
The amended order of registration is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- SEC Charges New York Executive With Insider Trading Ahead of Client Announcements
- SEC Announces FINRA Pilot Program to Widen Tick Sizes for Smaller Companies
- North Carolina General Assembly Fails to Jump Start Our Businesses with Crowdfunding Legislation
- ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) Publishes Protocol for 2014 Credit Derivatives Definitions
- California Finders Bill Trapped In The Weeds As Legislative Deadline Looms
- ICE Futures U.S. Issues Amendments to Exchange of Futures for Related Position (EFRP) Rule and FAQs