August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
Commodity Futures Trading Commission "CFTC" Amends Order of Registration and Approves Rulebook for LCH.Clearnet LLC
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued an amended order of registration to LCH.Clearnet LLC (LCH LLC), formerly the International Derivatives Clearinghouse, LLC. LCH LLC’s parent company, LCH.Clearnet Group Limited, recently acquired IDC’s sole parent, International Derivatives Clearing Group, LLC.
In accordance with the amended order, LCH LLC continues to be registered as a derivatives clearing organization, subject to new terms and conditions relating to recent amendments to the Commodity Exchange Act. In addition to futures and options on futures, LCH LLC is permitted to clear interest rate and currency swaps. The CFTC also approved LCH LLC’s revised rulebook.
The amended order of registration is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- California Finders Bill Trapped In The Weeds As Legislative Deadline Looms
- ICE Futures U.S. Issues Amendments to Exchange of Futures for Related Position (EFRP) Rule and FAQs
- SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy Releases Alert on Identifying Fraudulent Private Placements
- 10th Circuit Relies On Earnings Release and Compliance with Regulation S-K to Reject Claim of Material Omissions in Public Offering
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.