August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Permits Cantor Clearinghouse to Clear Certain Foreign Exchange Options
On February 11, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued an amended order that allows Cantor Clearinghouse, L.P. (Cantor), a registered derivatives clearing organization, to clear: (i) foreign exchange spot index binary flex options contracts (FXSI contracts) that are financially settled based on foreign currency pairs of major money center currencies; and (ii) thereafter, additional binary options contracts that are fully margined, have risk profiles similar to the FXSI contracts, and for which there is an underlying commodity. Cantor is permitted to act as a derivatives clearing organization only for contracts traded on the Cantor Futures Exchange, L.P.
For more information, click here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Divided Fourth Circuit Panel Rules On Burden of Proving Loss Causation in ERISA Fiduciary Breach Case
- California Finders Bill Trapped In The Weeds As Legislative Deadline Looms
- ICE Futures U.S. Issues Amendments to Exchange of Futures for Related Position (EFRP) Rule and FAQs
- SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy Releases Alert on Identifying Fraudulent Private Placements
- 10th Circuit Relies On Earnings Release and Compliance with Regulation S-K to Reject Claim of Material Omissions in Public Offering
- SEC Re-Proposes Amendments to Remove References to Credit Ratings from Money Market Fund Rule