August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
Community Solar Success in Michigan
Cherryland Electric Cooperative has installed 48 solar panels on a site adjacent to its offices in Grawn.
Individual customers have signed up to lease each panel for 25 years for a one-time fee of $470 per solar panel. A rebate of up to $150 will be given the customer to account for energy optimization credits. The customer will also receive a monthly billing credit for the electricity produced by the solar panel, which is expected to be at least 25 kWh per month. As many as 360 panels will be installed on the racking at the site, depending on customer support.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - August 11, 2014
- Proposed Expanded Definition of Waters of the United States [VIDEO]
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - June 9, 2014
- EPA Ensures Company Discloses Pesticide Hazards
- The Clean Power Plan: Key Questions and Answers
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - May 27, 2014