August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
August 17, 2014
Deciding to Take the Next Step - Divorce
Many clients struggle to determine what is in their best interest and whether or not they should commence a divorce action. The decision is very difficult since no one knows what lies ahead. The fear of the unknown creates an anxiety which in turn causes many to hold off on filing for divorce. While it’s difficult to make this life-changing decision, the article linked below discusses how 2013 should be the year that you make that final decision so that the next chapter in your life can begin. That said, we are never in a position to tell you to get a divorce or not. This is a decision only you can make.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- IRA Rollover Trap (in Divorce Cases)
- Business Succession Planning Best Begun Early
- Expanding Employer Responsibilities in Ontario Regarding Employee Parent and Family Obligations
- Child Custody Transfers-When Does the Statutory Parental Presumption Apply?
- College Tuition and Child Support in Kentucky
- Increased Child Support Guidelines for Virginia