September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
September 13, 2014
Depreciation Methodology for Wind Turbines Challenged
In late 2012 the Michigan State Tax Commission changed the rate at which wind turbine assets would be depreciated for property tax assessment purposes. Now five counties (Huron, Sanilac, Gratiot, Mason, Tuscola) are working together to challenge the change.
The group, The Michigan Renewable Energy Collaborative, wants to assess wind turbines at a value higher than allowed by the change.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - April 7. 2014
- 2013-2014 Wisconsin Legislative Session Status Report on Key Agriculture Bills
- FERC Confirms the Long Reach of Open Access Requirements - Federal Energy Regulatory Commision
- How to Meet the Critical 2013 "Begin Construction" Requirement for Renewable Energy Tax Credits Even Though It's 2014
- New York Governor Proposes to Extend Brownfield Tax Credit With Major Revisions
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - Week of January 21, 2014