August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
EPA Proposes Victoria County Texas State Implementation Plan (SIP) Revision Approval
On August 8, 2013, EPA published its proposal to approve and direct final rule revisions to the Texas State Implementation Plan (“SIP”) consisting of a maintenance plan for Victoria County required to ensure continued attainment of the 1997 eight-hour ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard (“NAAQS”).
EPA is approving Texas’ Victoria County SIP submittal as a direct final rule without prior proposal because EPA views the submittal as noncontroversial and anticipates no adverse comments. This SIP revision will go into effect without further action on October 7, 2013 if EPA receives no adverse comments by September 9, 2013. The proposed rule was published at 78 Fed. Reg. 48373, and the direct final rule was published at 78 Fed. Reg. 48318.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - August 11, 2014
- Energy Technology Connections - July 2014
- Proposed Expanded Definition of Waters of the United States [VIDEO]
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - June 30, 2014
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - June 9, 2014
- EPA Ensures Company Discloses Pesticide Hazards