July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014
July 28, 2014
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation "FDIC" Launches Community Affairs Webinar Series
On January 24, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced that staff from the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) Community Affairs Branch will host a webinar series for bankers in 2013. The series will highlight strategies for institutions to consider that may complement other efforts to promote community development and expand access to the banking system. The first webinar will be held on February 6, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (ET). The free webinars will be held every other month. Registration is required.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- New York Issues Proposed Bitcoin Regulations
- New York Proposes First State Bitcoin Regulations
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) Focuses on Cybersecurity at Standing Advisory Group Meeting
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Seeks Comment on ICE Clear Europe Portfolio Margining Proposal
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Recent Developments: June 23, 2014 - June 27, 2014