July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014
July 28, 2014
July 25, 2014
Fifth Circuit Approves Suit for 130 Million Identity Thefts: Lone Star National Bank v. Heartland Payment Systems
In a major ruling on potential damages claims for negligent data breach, the Fifth circuit gives green light to sue for 130 million Identity thefts. Click here for opinion.
© 2014 by Raymond Law Group LLC.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- FTC Stepped Up Enforcement Against Inadequate Negative Option/Automatic-Renewal Disclosures
- Call Me Maybe?: The New TCPA Position Announced by The Federal Communications Commission in Nigro v. Mercantile Adjustment Bureau
- Your Cell Phone – Riley V. California & the Post-Digital Privacy Era
- California Federal Court Finds That Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Plaintiff Consented To Debt Collection Calls by Providing Phone Number On Hospital Admission Form
- “May I have your ZIP Code?” Retailers May Want to Read This…. Re: Insurance Coverage
- Mobile Alphabet Soup…What Exactly Is an Automatic Telephone Dialing System (ATDS) under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)?
Emerging Legal News
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author