September 22, 2014
September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
Fifth Circuit Approves Suit for 130 Million Identity Thefts: Lone Star National Bank v. Heartland Payment Systems
In a major ruling on potential damages claims for negligent data breach, the Fifth circuit gives green light to sue for 130 million Identity thefts. Click here for opinion.
© 2014 by Raymond Law Group LLC.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Browsewrap Agreement Held Unenforceable by Ninth Circuit Against Consumer Due to Insufficient Notice
- FCC Letter Brief Suggests That Faxes and Phone Calls are Different for Purposes of Direct Liability Under the TCPA
- Michigan ‘Video Rental Privacy Act’ Covers Magazines, Court Holds
- NLRB Work Rule Decisions Continue to be a Mixed Bag
- Capital One Agrees to $75 Million Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Settlement
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals to Consider FTC Data Security Authority
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author