September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
September 13, 2014
September 12, 2014
FY 2014 Congressional Budgets
On Thursday, March 14, 2013, the Senate Budget Committee approved a fiscal year (FY) 2014 budget measure. The Budget was approved on a party-line vote. Background on the Senate budget is available is available here.
Earlier this week House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) released a FY 2014 budget. (More information is available here.) On Wednesday, March 13, 2013, the House Budget Committee began deliberations on this measure.
Under H.R. 325, which was enacted earlier this year, as of April 15, 2013, Members of Congress would have their paychecks suspended until their chamber passes a budget resolution. More information on that legislation can be found here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- A Bankruptcy Court Lacks Subject Matter Jurisdiction to Determine Tax Refund Claim Requested by Post-Confirmation Liquidating Trustee
- Kentucky Department of Revenue Now Required to Release Redacted Letter Rulings upon Request
- Boston Colleges Take Brownfields Tax Credit Fight to Court
- Employer Shared Responsibility Payments and Reporting Requirements Under the Affordable Care Act: Code Sections 6055 and 6056
- Will the “Inversion” Backlash Flow-Down to Subcontractors?
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) for Private Funds: Key Considerations