August 22, 2014
August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
FY 2014 Congressional Budgets
On Thursday, March 14, 2013, the Senate Budget Committee approved a fiscal year (FY) 2014 budget measure. The Budget was approved on a party-line vote. Background on the Senate budget is available is available here.
Earlier this week House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) released a FY 2014 budget. (More information is available here.) On Wednesday, March 13, 2013, the House Budget Committee began deliberations on this measure.
Under H.R. 325, which was enacted earlier this year, as of April 15, 2013, Members of Congress would have their paychecks suspended until their chamber passes a budget resolution. More information on that legislation can be found here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- How Windstream Ruling Will Affect Foreign Taxpayers
- Connecticut Hires Chainbridge Software LLC for Transfer Pricing Training
- IRS Ruling Creates Opportunities for Tax Savings by Companies With Substantial Real Estate Assets
- The OIG Issues An OIG Rule on ACOs and the IRS Provides Additional Guidance For Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Energy & Environment Law Update - Week of August 18, 2014
- Indian Nations Law Focus - August 2014