September 23, 2014
September 22, 2014
September 21, 2014
Governor Perdue Appoints Mark Davis to NC Court of Appeals
Today Governor Perdue appointed Mark Davis, her general counsel for the past two years, to the open seat on the North Carolina Court of Appeals. Davis will be filling a seat left vacant by Perdue's appointment of Cheri Beasley to the Supreme Court of North Carolina.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Oxfam America Takes A Stand, But Does It Have Standing?
- Cautionary Tale for Public Employers--Remember the First Amendment
- Brazil: An Update of the Most Relevant Events for Pharmaceutical Companies in 2014: Part 1 of a 5-Part Series
- Eavesdropping In Illinois: You Can Do What Now?
- Whistleblower Protection for Alabama Public Employees
- Why An Indiana School's Unconstitutional Hair Length Policy Matters for All Governmental Entities