August 23, 2014
August 22, 2014
August 21, 2014
Governor Perdue Appoints Mark Davis to NC Court of Appeals
Today Governor Perdue appointed Mark Davis, her general counsel for the past two years, to the open seat on the North Carolina Court of Appeals. Davis will be filling a seat left vacant by Perdue's appointment of Cheri Beasley to the Supreme Court of North Carolina.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- New Jersey Suit Against School District Regarding Tweet Settles
- Sham Hatch-Waxman Infringement Suits And FDA Citizen Petitions; A Potential For New Liability For Innovators?
- California Supreme Court Blocks Citizens United Advisory Proposition from Ballot
- Illinois Supreme Court Finds the Illinois Eavesdropping Act Unconstitutional
- Illinois Supreme Court Concludes Employee Classification Act Constitutional
- Missouri's "One Recovery Rule" Kills A Wrongful Death Case in the 8th Circuit