September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
Healthcare Providers Push Forward with Significant Construction or Renovation Projects
Some healthcare providers are making large capital investments in their facilities. Here are some articles evidencing this:
For plenty of good news from Kentucky, see Hospital Boom Continues in Kentucky athttp://www.lanereport.com/10881/2012/09/hospital-boom-continues/.
For some good news from Florida, see Florida Hospital to announce $270 millions plan for three women’s health towers at http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-18/health/os-florida-hospital-womens-health-20120917_1_orlando-health-towers-capital-investment.
And of course we can’t forget the $1.1 billion project by Johns Hopkins, which some have called the “hotel-like hospital project”. Here is just one of many articles on this project: Johns Hopkins unveils new hospital, at http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-new-hopkins-hospital-20120126,0,5336130.story.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- 2013-2014 Massachusetts Legislative Session Ends
- The Hidden Impact Zoning Laws Have On Human Health
- Broward County Florida Kicks-Off Initiative to Update the Broward County Land Use and Comprehensive Plans
- OSHA Concludes that Acclimatization May Be the Most Important Element of a Heat-Illness Prevention Program
- SB 1360 Requires California Employers to Pay for Cool-Down Periods
- EPA Announces $11 Million in Supplemental Funds to Clean up and Redevelop Contaminated Brownfields Sites Across the Country