September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
HITECH Omnibus Rule Published Breaking News
After months of waiting, we have just learned that the HITECH regulations — otherwise known as the Omnibus Rule — have been published. Our team has already started to dive in and we will be publishing detailed analyses both here and at our sister blog, Health Law & Policy Matters.
Stay tuned for more -
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) Report Outlines Healthcare.gov’s Ongoing Privacy Issues
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule: Deadline Approaching to Update Grandfathered Business Associate Agreements
- Reminder: Update Your “Grandfathered” HIPAA Business Associate Agreements Now!
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Also Affected By Supreme Court’s DOMA Decision in U.S. v. Windsor
- September 15, 2014 Regulatory Developments New Jersey Health Care
- 340B Federal Drug Pricing Program September Update: Self-Disclosures