September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
HITECH Omnibus Rule Published Breaking News
After months of waiting, we have just learned that the HITECH regulations — otherwise known as the Omnibus Rule — have been published. Our team has already started to dive in and we will be publishing detailed analyses both here and at our sister blog, Health Law & Policy Matters.
Stay tuned for more -
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- EEOC Sues Arthur’s Restaurant & Bar for Pregnancy Discrimination
- Physician Compensation under Medicaid
- Pharmacies Avoid False Claims Act Suit: Fox Rx Inc. v. Omnicare Inc. et al.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) Announce New IT Contracting Opportunities
- Third Circuit Joins Second Circuit In Rejecting Vague Pleadings of FLSA Violations
- Health Care Industry Familiar with HIPAA Breaches, Not So Much Hackers