August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
How Much Do You Make? (And How You Could Be Making More) [INFOGRAPHIC]
The infographic below illustrates how much the average attorney makes by state – after adjusting for the cost of living, attorneys who practice in Hawaii make the least (but probably enjoy living there the most) and those who practice in Mississippi earn the most.
Surprised? See how you stack up, then keep reading about how you can increase your income from one attorney whose revenues and profit margins skyrocketed after he switched to flat fee billing.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Why Mobile is a Must for Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 5 Great Ideas That Answer the Question: What Do I Write on My Law Firm Blog? [VIDEO]
- Avoiding Social Media’s Legal Pitfalls
- How to Perfect Your Ability to Persuade [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Adwords Changing Exact Match and Phrase Match Keywords
- Six Steps Lawyers Can Take to Develop Extraordinary Communication Skills