September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
How Much Do You Make? (And How You Could Be Making More) [INFOGRAPHIC]
The infographic below illustrates how much the average attorney makes by state – after adjusting for the cost of living, attorneys who practice in Hawaii make the least (but probably enjoy living there the most) and those who practice in Mississippi earn the most.
Surprised? See how you stack up, then keep reading about how you can increase your income from one attorney whose revenues and profit margins skyrocketed after he switched to flat fee billing.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human
- How B2C (Business To Consumer) Attorneys Can Navigate the Shifting Legal Marketing Landscape
- Organic Search Drives the Most Website Traffic
- TD Ameritrade v. Trading Technologies International: Granting Motion to Expunge CBM2014-00131, 133, 135-137