August 17, 2014
August 16, 2014
August 15, 2014
How Much Do You Make? (And How You Could Be Making More) [INFOGRAPHIC]
The infographic below illustrates how much the average attorney makes by state – after adjusting for the cost of living, attorneys who practice in Hawaii make the least (but probably enjoy living there the most) and those who practice in Mississippi earn the most.
Surprised? See how you stack up, then keep reading about how you can increase your income from one attorney whose revenues and profit margins skyrocketed after he switched to flat fee billing.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Negative SEO: Competition in Law Firm Marketing Just Got A Lot Uglier
- Third Circuit Federal Appeals Court Rules Attorneys Have Right to Publish Praise from Judges
- American Bar Association (ABA) Announces Partnership with Rocket Lawyer
- HTTPS – Should I Implement It on My Site?
- Clouded Perspective on Forensic Science
- Report Says Russian Hackers Stole 1.2 Billion Usernames and Passwords, But Don’t Let “Breach Fatigue” Take Hold