September 29, 2014
September 28, 2014
September 27, 2014
How Much Do You Make? (And How You Could Be Making More) [INFOGRAPHIC]
The infographic below illustrates how much the average attorney makes by state – after adjusting for the cost of living, attorneys who practice in Hawaii make the least (but probably enjoy living there the most) and those who practice in Mississippi earn the most.
Surprised? See how you stack up, then keep reading about how you can increase your income from one attorney whose revenues and profit margins skyrocketed after he switched to flat fee billing.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Common Social Media Profile Picture Mistakes
- Arkansas Judge Ousted For Improper Social Media Posts
- 6 Steps to Get Your Law Firm to Stand Out Online
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human