September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
September 28, 2014
How to Handle Your Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day
If there is one common complaint I hear from attorneys when I am speaking to a group about social media, it’s the time demands that mastering this important marketing function entails.
As I always respond, you do have a choice: you can either spend time (yours or a firm employee’s) or money (by hiring it out).
Of course, ignoring it all together is also a choice. But it’s a bad one.
I got this infographic in my inbox the other day from Pardot that shows how you can whittle your time investment in social media down to 30 minutes a day. That is, IF you do the work beforehand in identifying your target market and zeroing in on the social media channels they frequent.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Common Social Media Profile Picture Mistakes
- Arkansas Judge Ousted For Improper Social Media Posts
- 6 Steps to Get Your Law Firm to Stand Out Online
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human