August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
How to Handle Your Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day
If there is one common complaint I hear from attorneys when I am speaking to a group about social media, it’s the time demands that mastering this important marketing function entails.
As I always respond, you do have a choice: you can either spend time (yours or a firm employee’s) or money (by hiring it out).
Of course, ignoring it all together is also a choice. But it’s a bad one.
I got this infographic in my inbox the other day from Pardot that shows how you can whittle your time investment in social media down to 30 minutes a day. That is, IF you do the work beforehand in identifying your target market and zeroing in on the social media channels they frequent.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Marketing and Biz Dev Training for Litigators
- Why Good Website Design Matters [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Best Times to Post on Social Media [SLIDES]
- Social Surpassing Search for Driving Traffic to Your Website and Blog
- Need Your Pay-Per-Click Campaign to Convert? A Sticky Landing Page Is the Key
- Facebook Posting Basics for Lawyers