August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
August 17, 2014
How to Monitor Your Online Reputation
Reputation is everything for attorneys. A good reputation gets you more clients through referrals; a bad one pretty much dooms your practice. So it’s no surprise that lawyers tend to pay close attention to cultivating a reputation as effective, ethical counselors.
But is all your hard work toward that goal reflected in your online reputation?
What do prospects see when they type your name into a search engine? If it’s not much, that can often be as harmful as something negative.
This infographic provides some tips on monitoring your online reputation:
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Social Surpassing Search for Driving Traffic to Your Website and Blog
- Need Your Pay-Per-Click Campaign to Convert? A Sticky Landing Page Is the Key
- Facebook Posting Basics for Lawyers
- Negative SEO: Competition in Law Firm Marketing Just Got A Lot Uglier
- Third Circuit Federal Appeals Court Rules Attorneys Have Right to Publish Praise from Judges
- American Bar Association (ABA) Announces Partnership with Rocket Lawyer