August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
How to Monitor Your Online Reputation
Reputation is everything for attorneys. A good reputation gets you more clients through referrals; a bad one pretty much dooms your practice. So it’s no surprise that lawyers tend to pay close attention to cultivating a reputation as effective, ethical counselors.
But is all your hard work toward that goal reflected in your online reputation?
What do prospects see when they type your name into a search engine? If it’s not much, that can often be as harmful as something negative.
This infographic provides some tips on monitoring your online reputation:
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Grow Your Email List for Free in 5 Simple Steps
- Why Mobile is a Must for Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 5 Great Ideas That Answer the Question: What Do I Write on My Law Firm Blog? [VIDEO]
- Avoiding Social Media’s Legal Pitfalls
- How to Perfect Your Ability to Persuade [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Adwords Changing Exact Match and Phrase Match Keywords