September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
How to Monitor Your Online Reputation
Reputation is everything for attorneys. A good reputation gets you more clients through referrals; a bad one pretty much dooms your practice. So it’s no surprise that lawyers tend to pay close attention to cultivating a reputation as effective, ethical counselors.
But is all your hard work toward that goal reflected in your online reputation?
What do prospects see when they type your name into a search engine? If it’s not much, that can often be as harmful as something negative.
This infographic provides some tips on monitoring your online reputation:
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human
- How B2C (Business To Consumer) Attorneys Can Navigate the Shifting Legal Marketing Landscape
- Organic Search Drives the Most Website Traffic
- TD Ameritrade v. Trading Technologies International: Granting Motion to Expunge CBM2014-00131, 133, 135-137