July 31, 2014
July 30, 2014
How to Monitor Your Online Reputation
Reputation is everything for attorneys. A good reputation gets you more clients through referrals; a bad one pretty much dooms your practice. So it’s no surprise that lawyers tend to pay close attention to cultivating a reputation as effective, ethical counselors.
But is all your hard work toward that goal reflected in your online reputation?
What do prospects see when they type your name into a search engine? If it’s not much, that can often be as harmful as something negative.
This infographic provides some tips on monitoring your online reputation:
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- 5 Copywriting Techniques That Will Grow Your Email List
- All You Can E-A-T as Google Focuses on Expertise, Authority and Trust
- Tips on Creating Press Releases Reporters Will Use
- Tips and Tricks for Keyword Research
- On Social Media, Listening is the New Lead Generation
- LegalZoom or IllegalZoom? in North Carolina