October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
Internet Marketing for Lawyers: What Works in 2013
In my post yesterday, I shared three simple questions that can change your law practice. The third question had to do with learning from successful people and emulating what they are doing right.
The infographic below shows what is working for marketers when it comes to Internet marketing; the top 5 areas for you to focus in 2013 include:
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- 6 Design Action Items Every Law Firm Website Must Take
- Common Social Media Profile Picture Mistakes
- Arkansas Judge Ousted For Improper Social Media Posts
- 6 Steps to Get Your Law Firm to Stand Out Online
- Law Firm Mergers: Squire Patton Boggs – Where’s the Website?
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network