September 02, 2014
September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
Inv. No. 337-TA-773 Instituted, Assigned to ALJ Gildea
On May 16, 2011, the Commission instituted Inv. No. 337-TA-773, Certain Motion-Sensitive Sound Effects Devices and Image Display Devices and Components and Products Containing Same, based on a complaint filed April 1, 2011. The Complainant is Ogma, LLC of Texas. The named respondents are Activision Blizzard, Inc.; Canon, Inc.; Canon USA, Inc.; Jakks Pacific, Inc.; Kyocera Communications, Inc.; LEGO A/S d/b/a LEGO Group; LEGO Systems, Inc.; Lenovo (United States), Inc.; Lenovo Group Ltd.; Lenovo (Singapore) Pte Ltd.; Mad Catz, Inc.; Nintendo Co., Ltd.; Nintendo of America, Inc.; Nyko Technologies, Inc.; Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications (USA), Inc.; Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB; Vivitek Corp.; VTech Electronics North America LLC; VTech Holdings, Ltd.; ViewSonic Corp., Ltd.; WowWee Group Ltd.; and WowWee USA, Inc. The patents at issue are U.S. Pat. No. 6,150,947 and 5,825,427, and the investigation has been assigned to ALJ Gildea.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Federal Agencies Cannot Be Fined for Reliability Standard Violations
- Why The Brouhaha Over “Gadfly”?
- EEOC Sues Arthur’s Restaurant & Bar for Pregnancy Discrimination
- Financial Conduct Authority Provides Guidance on Its Approach to Attestations for UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Authorized Firms
- Delaware Court Denies Attorneys’ Fees for Stockholders in Appraisal Proceedings
- EPA Releases Three Final Chemical Risk Assessments / Agency Identifies Health Concern from Chemical Used In Paint Strippers