October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
Key EB-5 Issues Contained in the Senate Comprehensive Immigration Bill Introduced on April 17, 2013
April 17th marked the release of the 844 page Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013. The comprehensive immigration reform bill was spearheaded by the “Gang of Eight” – namely Senators Rubio, Flake, McCain, Graham, Schumer, Menendez, Bennet and Durbin – and includes various immigration provisions including a number of positive changes to the EB-5 program. Please read GT’s overview of the key EB-5 provisions on the EB5investors.com website at: http://www.eb5investors.com/blog/key-eb5-issues-contained-senate-comprehensive-immigration-bill-introduced-on-april-17-2013.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Changes to French Work Permit Proposed in Draft Law
- Employers in CNMI Facing H-Visa Numerical Cap Issues Should Explore the CW Visa Program
- France Lessens Work Authorization Application Burden for Master II Level Applicants
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Says Beneficiary of Approved I-140 Has Standing to Challenge an I-140 Revocation
- Global Employers Take Note: Changes to Malaysia Visitor Pass Program
- ICE Increases its Enrollment in Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers (IMAGE) in Puerto Rico by 12.5% in One Day!