September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
Majority of Marketers Say Social Media Generates Leads, Increases Website Traffic & Exposure
Social Media Examiner’s 4th annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report was released recently and finds that social media is working the way most businesses want it to: generating leads, increasing website traffic and boosting brand exposure.
The major findings from the report:
- 83 percent view social media as important to their business
- 85 percent say social media has increased exposure for their business
- 58 percent say social media generates leads
- 69 percent say social media increases website traffic
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and YouTube were the top 5 social media tools used by marketers
- 59 percent dedicate more than six hours a week to social media activities
- 30 percent outsource some portion of their social media marketing
Half of the 3,800 business marketers surveyed focused on B2B, the other half on B2C. The majority of responders were from the small business (32%) and solo (21%) categories. Most used other forms of marketing, with the top 3 being email marketing, SEO and event marketing:
You can download a copy of the Social Media Marketing Industry Report for free until April 19.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- How Social Media Can Help Attorneys Build a Robust Referral Network
- How to Build Trust Online by Being Human
- How B2C (Business To Consumer) Attorneys Can Navigate the Shifting Legal Marketing Landscape
- Organic Search Drives the Most Website Traffic
- TD Ameritrade v. Trading Technologies International: Granting Motion to Expunge CBM2014-00131, 133, 135-137
- Should We Offer Our Lawyers Marketing Training?