August 23, 2014
August 22, 2014
August 21, 2014
National Future Association (NFA) Issues Guidance on Annual Affirmation Requirement for CPO and CTA Exemptions
Commencing in 2012, each person or entity claiming an exemption from commodity pool operator (CPO) or commodity trading advisor (CTA) registration must annually affirm the applicable exemption within 60 days of the end of each calendar year. Any person or entity that does not affirm its applicable CPO or CTA exemption will be deemed to have requested to withdraw the exemption. The affirmation process can be completed through the National Future Association’s online exemption system.
More information is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Publishes Supervisory Approach to Financial Promotions in Social Media
- Wisconsin - Don’t Forget to Take the Real Estate Developer’s Rights as Collateral
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Issues Advisories for US Financial Institutions
- ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) Publishes Protocol for 2014 Credit Derivatives Definitions
- China Releases Circular Regarding the Provisions on the Foreign Exchange Administration for Cross-Border Guarantee
- Connecticut Hires Chainbridge Software LLC for Transfer Pricing Training