September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
September 28, 2014
National Future Association (NFA) Issues Guidance on Annual Affirmation Requirement for CPO and CTA Exemptions
Commencing in 2012, each person or entity claiming an exemption from commodity pool operator (CPO) or commodity trading advisor (CTA) registration must annually affirm the applicable exemption within 60 days of the end of each calendar year. Any person or entity that does not affirm its applicable CPO or CTA exemption will be deemed to have requested to withdraw the exemption. The affirmation process can be completed through the National Future Association’s online exemption system.
More information is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Africa Sees Opportunities in Islamic Finance
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Where’s the Beef?
- Business Breathes a Sigh of Relief as Scotland Votes “No”, but Uncertainties Remain
- SEC Awards $30 Million to Overseas Whistleblower
- OECD/Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Intangibles Revisions to Change Character, Treatment of Goodwill
- Update on ESMA Clearing Obligations for Credit Default Swaps - European Securities and Markets Authority