August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
National Future Association (NFA) Issues Guidance on Annual Affirmation Requirement for CPO and CTA Exemptions
Commencing in 2012, each person or entity claiming an exemption from commodity pool operator (CPO) or commodity trading advisor (CTA) registration must annually affirm the applicable exemption within 60 days of the end of each calendar year. Any person or entity that does not affirm its applicable CPO or CTA exemption will be deemed to have requested to withdraw the exemption. The affirmation process can be completed through the National Future Association’s online exemption system.
More information is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- SEC Charges New York Executive With Insider Trading Ahead of Client Announcements
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Staff Issues Interpretation of Secured Amount Depository Requirements
- SEC Announces FINRA Pilot Program to Widen Tick Sizes for Smaller Companies
- Proposed Update to Accounting for Fees Paid in Cloud Computing Arrangements
- Bank of America’s $16.65 Billion Settlement
- North Carolina General Assembly Fails to Jump Start Our Businesses with Crowdfunding Legislation