September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
National Future Association (NFA) Issues Guidance on Annual Affirmation Requirement for CPO and CTA Exemptions
Commencing in 2012, each person or entity claiming an exemption from commodity pool operator (CPO) or commodity trading advisor (CTA) registration must annually affirm the applicable exemption within 60 days of the end of each calendar year. Any person or entity that does not affirm its applicable CPO or CTA exemption will be deemed to have requested to withdraw the exemption. The affirmation process can be completed through the National Future Association’s online exemption system.
More information is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Second Circuit Defines “Customer” Under FINRA
- UK Insider Dealers Ordered to Pay Confiscation Orders in Excess of the Profits Generated from Insider Dealing
- Short-Term Renewal of Ex-Im Bank Charter is Welcome but Brief Reprieve
- Defense Industry Gave More Cash to Lawmakers Voting to Arm the Syrian Rebels Fighting ISIS
- Larger Rewards For Wall Street Whistleblowers May Be On The Horizon
- Steps to Becoming a Broker Dealer