August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
National Futures Association "NFA" Issues Notice Regarding CTA Reporting Requirements
National Futures Association (NFA) issued a notice to members relating to reporting requirements for commodity trading advisors (CTAs). Pursuant to recently adopted Commodity Futures Trading Commission Regulation 4.27, CTAs must file a Form PR annual report for the 2012 calendar year with NFA by February 14, 2013. The Form PR requires each CTA to report on an annual basis general information about the CTA, its trading programs, the pool assets directed by the CTA and the identity of the commodity pool operators that operate those pools. The Form PR must be filed electronically using NFA’s EasyFile System.
NFA Notice I-13-02 is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- SEC Charges New York Executive With Insider Trading Ahead of Client Announcements
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Staff Issues Interpretation of Secured Amount Depository Requirements
- SEC Announces FINRA Pilot Program to Widen Tick Sizes for Smaller Companies
- North Carolina General Assembly Fails to Jump Start Our Businesses with Crowdfunding Legislation
- ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) Publishes Protocol for 2014 Credit Derivatives Definitions
- Divided Fourth Circuit Panel Rules On Burden of Proving Loss Causation in ERISA Fiduciary Breach Case