July 31, 2014
July 30, 2014
National Futures Association "NFA" Issues Notice Regarding CTA Reporting Requirements
National Futures Association (NFA) issued a notice to members relating to reporting requirements for commodity trading advisors (CTAs). Pursuant to recently adopted Commodity Futures Trading Commission Regulation 4.27, CTAs must file a Form PR annual report for the 2012 calendar year with NFA by February 14, 2013. The Form PR requires each CTA to report on an annual basis general information about the CTA, its trading programs, the pool assets directed by the CTA and the identity of the commodity pool operators that operate those pools. The Form PR must be filed electronically using NFA’s EasyFile System.
NFA Notice I-13-02 is available here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The “Accredited Investor” Question Re: Securities Regulation
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.
- Watchdogs Petition SEC to Strengthen Prohibitions Against Impeding Complaints to SEC
- SEC Adopts Amendments to Money Market Fund Rules
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?