September 23, 2014
September 22, 2014
September 21, 2014
National Futures Association (NFA) Launches FCM Financial Information Platform
The National Futures Association (NFA) has launched a new service that allows the public to obtain relevant information about any member futures commission merchant (FCM) more easily. NFA’s Background Affiliation Status Information Center (BASIC), accessible from NFA's website, has been enhanced to provide a more user-friendly platform to access general information, disciplinary information and publicly available financial information about FCMs. In particular, BASIC now provides monthly financial reports that show each FCM's net capital, the amount of funds held in the customer segregated and foreign secured amount accounts, and the manner in which such funds are held,e.g., cash, US Treasury securities and money markets funds. September 2012 is the first month for which these financial reports are available.
More information on how the new monthly financial reports can be found here.
General information on the new services can be found here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- First Bitcoin Swap Proposed
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Board to Consider Rule Proposals Regarding Private Trading Platforms
- SEC Uses Data Analytics to Identify and Punish Late Form Filers
- SEC Charges Colorado Woman and Her Two Companies with Offering Fraud
- SEC Charges CEO and Former CFO with Violation of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?