September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
September 28, 2014
New Form I-9 is Now in Effect
As a follow-up to our Alerts of March 8, 2013 and May 6, 2013, this is a reminder that the revised Form I-9 must now be used by all U.S. employers for new hires. The new form went into effect May 7, 2013. The new Form I-9 may be found at http://www.uscis.gov/I-9Central. Mintz Levin’s most recent alert is at:
Please contact an attorney with Mintz Levin’s Immigration Department if you have questions about this form.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Employers in CNMI Facing H-Visa Numerical Cap Issues Should Explore the CW Visa Program
- France Lessens Work Authorization Application Burden for Master II Level Applicants
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Says Beneficiary of Approved I-140 Has Standing to Challenge an I-140 Revocation
- Global Employers Take Note: Changes to Malaysia Visitor Pass Program
- USCIS Update on Duplicate Application Support Center Appointment Notices
- It’s Time to Register with the U.S. Department of State for the 2016 Diversity Lottery!