August 01, 2014
July 31, 2014
New Jersey Regulatory Developments
Here are the most recent health care related regulatory developments as published in the New Jersey Register on January 7, 2013:
- On January 7, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 34, the Department of Corrections published notice of its adoption of amendments to its rules governing research projects. The amended regulations provide that no health service research or experimentation may be conducted involving the use of inmates or employees of the New Jersey Department of Corrections.
- On January 7, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 37, the State Board of Chiropractic Examiners published notice of its adoption of amendments to its rules and the adoption of new rules governing the scope of practice for chiropractors, as well as changes to the regulations regarding licensing and continuing education for chiropractors.
- On January 7, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 46, the Division of Consumer Affairs published notice of its adoption of amendments to its rules and the adoption of a new rule governing electronic prescriptions for controlled dangerous substances.
- On January 7, 2013 at 45 N.J.R. 70, the Department of Health and Senior Services published notice of its cancellation of the Certificate of Need calls for the following health care services: adult and pediatric comprehensive rehabilitation beds and services; psychiatric beds and services; pediatric long term care beds and services; and specialized long-term care (i.e., ventilator, behavior modification) beds and services. The Department of Health also announced that it was postponing its Certificate of Need call for maternal and child health consortia changes in membership and intermediate and intensive basinets in certain maternal and child health consortia regions.
© 2014 Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C. All Rights Reserved
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Unions Score Two Important Victories in Consecutive Weeks
- Missouri's "One Recovery Rule" Kills A Wrongful Death Case in the 8th Circuit
- When Will D.C. Sick and Safe Leave Act Amendments Apply?
- IRS Guidance: Employee Income Tax Correction for Same Sex Spousal Health Coverage After United States v. Windsor
- Affordable Care Act Prohibits Discrimination Against Licensed Providers
- Upcoming Health and Welfare Plan Requirements Checklist for Employers
Emerging Legal News
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author