August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
New Source for Information: Michigan Hires Right to Work Specialist
Now that Right to Work is a reality in Michigan, the State has hired a labor specialist to assist in implementing the laws, which went into effect March 28. Travis Calderwood was hired by the Michigan Bureau of Employment Relations in February to field questions from those who want to know more about the operation of the new law. Mr. Calderwood recently gave MLive an interview answering certain common questions. Employers with additional questions can contact Mr. Calderwood through the Bureau of Employment Relations.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The North Carolina General Assembly has Adjourned, Sine Die Die Die!
- In Company Compliance "Do As I Say, Not As I Do"
- Failure To Submit an Original Bid Guarantee at Bid Opening Is Not a “Minor Informality”: Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain LLC, No. B-40979
- New Illinois Law Requires Employers to Provide Accommodations to Pregnant Employees and Applicants
- Agencies Continue to Lag In Reporting Contractor Past Performance
- Department of Labor Issues Proposed Rule Requiring Contractors to Submit Pay Data (79 Fed. Reg. 46562)