September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
New Visa Bulletin Shows Progress in Employment-Based Categories - April 2013 Visa Bulletin
On March 11th, the U.S. released the April 2013 visa bulletin, which is available at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5900.html. Although there were no surprises in priority date movement, there was forward progression in most of the Employment-based categories.
Major changes in priority date movement in the Employment-based categories include EB-2 China moving from February 15, 2008 to April 1, 2008. However, EB-2 India saw no movement. Also EB-3 All Chargeability Areas (commonly known as "rest-of-the-world") and EB-3 Mexico moved from May 1, 2007 to July 1, 2007. In addition, EB-3 China moved from January 22, 2007 to April 22, 2007.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Cap Count for H-2B Non-Immigrants (As of September 12, 2014)
- Kuwait Authorities Conducting a Wide-Scale Enforcement Action on Alleged Fraudulent Immigration Filings
- Effective September 12, 2014: New Fees for Some Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
- Employers Take Note: The Start Date For This Year’s H-1B Cap Cases Is Around the Corner
- DOL Report on FY2014 Prevailing Wage Determinations Provides Some Surprising Data for Employers
- CBP Announces Optimized Processing for First-Time Canadian TN and L Applicants