October 02, 2014
October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
New Visa Bulletin Shows Progress in Employment-Based Categories - April 2013 Visa Bulletin
On March 11th, the U.S. released the April 2013 visa bulletin, which is available at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5900.html. Although there were no surprises in priority date movement, there was forward progression in most of the Employment-based categories.
Major changes in priority date movement in the Employment-based categories include EB-2 China moving from February 15, 2008 to April 1, 2008. However, EB-2 India saw no movement. Also EB-3 All Chargeability Areas (commonly known as "rest-of-the-world") and EB-3 Mexico moved from May 1, 2007 to July 1, 2007. In addition, EB-3 China moved from January 22, 2007 to April 22, 2007.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Office of Special Counsel (OSC) Guidance on I-9 Self-Audits
- Vietnam Changes its Local Hiring Rules, Reporting Requirements
- Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) Settles Immigration-Related Employment Discrimination Claim Against Major Airline
- Changes to French Work Permit Proposed in Draft Law
- Employers in CNMI Facing H-Visa Numerical Cap Issues Should Explore the CW Visa Program
- France Lessens Work Authorization Application Burden for Master II Level Applicants