August 01, 2014
July 31, 2014
July 30, 2014
NYSE Eliminates Certain Equities Account Type Indicators
The New York Stock Exchange LLC and NYSE MKT LLC have eliminated certain equities Account Type Indicators (ATIs). As of October 15, 2012, member organizations were no longer required to use the eliminated ATIs. The exchanges have provided information regarding functional ATIs and related definitions, as well as updated order capacity codes and a guide to certain OATS reporting issues (Attachments). After February 1, 2013, member organizations must stop using the eliminated ATIs and must use only the functional ATIs.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The “Accredited Investor” Question Re: Securities Regulation
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.
- Watchdogs Petition SEC to Strengthen Prohibitions Against Impeding Complaints to SEC
- SEC Adopts Amendments to Money Market Fund Rules
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?