September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
NYSE Eliminates Certain Equities Account Type Indicators
The New York Stock Exchange LLC and NYSE MKT LLC have eliminated certain equities Account Type Indicators (ATIs). As of October 15, 2012, member organizations were no longer required to use the eliminated ATIs. The exchanges have provided information regarding functional ATIs and related definitions, as well as updated order capacity codes and a guide to certain OATS reporting issues (Attachments). After February 1, 2013, member organizations must stop using the eliminated ATIs and must use only the functional ATIs.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) Urges Audit Committee Scrutiny of Revenue Recognition
- What is FINRA? - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.
- UK Court Decision Demonstrates Importance of Compliance With ISDA Market Quotation Procedures
- AIFMD: Additional Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) Data Request by FCA
- Federal Reserve and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Announce Increases in Dollar Thresholds in Regulations Z and M for Exempt Consumer Credit and Lease Transactions
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Aligns CPO Regulation With JOBS Act, Provides Other Guidance for CPOs