September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 14, 2014
Positive Changes Introduced for EB-5 Program as Part of the Senate’s Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill
Yesterday, marked the release of the 844 page Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013. The comprehensive immigration reform will was spearheaded by the “Gang of Eight” – namely Senators Rubio, Flake, McCain, Graham, Schumer, Menendez, Bennet and Durbin – and includes various immigration provisions including a number of positive changes to the EB-5 program.
Please read GT’s overview of the key EB-5 provisions on the EB5investors.com website at: http://www.eb5investors.com/blog/key-eb5-issues-contained-senate-comprehensive-immigration-bill-introduced-on-april-17-2013.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- DOL Report on FY2014 Prevailing Wage Determinations Provides Some Surprising Data for Employers
- CBP Announces Optimized Processing for First-Time Canadian TN and L Applicants
- Migration to the UK Increases Despite the Enforcement of Harsher Immigration Laws
- DOS Visa Office Provides Update on EB-2 India Visa Demand and Priority Date Cutoff
- Florida Judge Holds That Oyster Shucking Not Part of “Agriculture” For The Purposes Of Migrant Workers’ Act
- Cap Gap Expiration Approaching: Some Employees' Work Authorization May End on October 1, 2014