August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
Positive Changes Introduced for EB-5 Program as Part of the Senate’s Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill
Yesterday, marked the release of the 844 page Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013. The comprehensive immigration reform will was spearheaded by the “Gang of Eight” – namely Senators Rubio, Flake, McCain, Graham, Schumer, Menendez, Bennet and Durbin – and includes various immigration provisions including a number of positive changes to the EB-5 program.
Please read GT’s overview of the key EB-5 provisions on the EB5investors.com website at: http://www.eb5investors.com/blog/key-eb5-issues-contained-senate-comprehensive-immigration-bill-introduced-on-april-17-2013.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- House Republicans Pass Bills to Discontinue DACA, Provide Funding to Address Border Crisis
- New York Legislature Considering State Citizenship to Undocumented Residents
- Department of State Releases September 2014 Visa Bulletin
- DOS and CBP Announce Fix for Certain Visa Applicants Who Are Experiencing Consular Delays Due to Recent Technical Challenges
- Technical Problems with Bureau of Consular Affairs’ Passport/Visa Issuance Systems
- Department of State Releases New Guidance Regarding Ongoing Consular Consolidated Database and Visa Issuance Delays