July 28, 2014
July 25, 2014
Positive Changes Introduced for EB-5 Program as Part of the Senate’s Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill
Yesterday, marked the release of the 844 page Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013. The comprehensive immigration reform will was spearheaded by the “Gang of Eight” – namely Senators Rubio, Flake, McCain, Graham, Schumer, Menendez, Bennet and Durbin – and includes various immigration provisions including a number of positive changes to the EB-5 program.
Please read GT’s overview of the key EB-5 provisions on the EB5investors.com website at: http://www.eb5investors.com/blog/key-eb5-issues-contained-senate-comprehensive-immigration-bill-introduced-on-april-17-2013.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Computer Glitch at State Department Causes Major Delays for U.S. Passports and Visas
- Delays at U.S. Consular Posts Around the World
- USCIS Rolls Out Full-Scale Implementation of L-1 Site Visit Program: Employers of L-1 Transferees Should Now Set up Processes to Prepare for Such Visits
- USCIS Schedules EB-5 Stakeholder Webinar for July 30th
- Groundbreaking Cross-border Airport Terminal Linking Tijuana to San Diego Breaks Ground
- Update on USCIS Processing Time for I-526, I-829 and I-924 Petitions