August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
Power Purchase Agreement Granted to Tuscola Bay II Wind Farm
Detroit Edison submitted for ex parte approval its Power Purchase Agreement with Next Era Energy for the 100 MW Tuscola Bay II Wind Farm. Commercial in-service is expected at the end of 2013. The PPA is a result of the company’s May 2012 Request for Proposals for which Detroit Edison received 17 wind energy proposals. The filing indicates that the 20-year PPA has pricing “of up to $70.45 per MWh net energy delivered.” The Michigan Environmental Council has objected to any ex parte (without a hearing) approval of the pricing, and has objected to the extensive redactions (blackout) of PPA provisions, asking that the entire PPA be made public. The Power Purchase Agreement application was approved by the Michigan Public Service Commission on October 31, 2012.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- U.S. Navy Affirms Commitment to Use Alternative Fuels
- The North Carolina General Assembly has Adjourned, Sine Die Die Die!
- D.C. Circuit Vacates Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Order Upholding Monetary Penalty for Federal Agency Violation of Reliability Standards
- California: When the Earth Shakes, OSHA Listens
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Seeking to Overhaul Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore Financial Assurance Requirements
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Issues Another Notice of Alleged Violations Concerning Up To Congestion Trades