For many employers, an important federal filing deadline is less than two weeks away. Private employers that meet one or more of the following criteria are required to submit an Employer Information Report EEO-1 to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee by September 30, 2012:
- Your company employs 100 or more employees,
- Your company and affiliates under common ownership or control together employ 100 or more employees,
- Your company is a federal government contractor or first-tier subcontractor with 50 or more employees and a contract, subcontract, or purchase order from the federal government amounting to $50,000 or more,
- Your company has 50 or more employees and serves as a depository of government funds, or
- Your company is a financial institution with 50 or more employees and is an issuing and paying agent for U.S. savings bonds and notes.