September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
Requests for Suspension of EU Common Customs Tariff Still Under Consideration
Over 250 of the product requests submitted for tariff suspensions in January 2014 are still being examined by the EU Economic Tariff Question Group. The list of the products for which duty suspensions have been requested is now available on the website of the European Commission’s Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General.
Businesses can submit their objections to any of the new requests, via the national administrations, by the deadline of 13 June 2013.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Out of Africa: Business Summit Focuses On Renewal of Africa Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- The OIG Issues An OIG Rule on ACOs and the IRS Provides Additional Guidance For Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Upcoming Changes to the World Customs Organization's Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- IRS Introduces New Form 1023-EZ to Streamline Applications for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status
- Indian Country Awaits 9th Circuit’s En Banc Rehearing in Big Lagoon Case
- Illinois Department of Revenue Intends to Extend Its Multifactor Post-Hartney Sourcing Regulations to Interstate Transactions