August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
There’s an app for that (cough)? Mobile Apps in the Healthcare Industry
It’s only a matter of time before mobile apps are used in the healthcare industry, and to a significant extent. What does this mean for healthcare real estate development? “Smarter”, more high tech buildings? A reduction in patient days per square foot? Will there be a shift in the type of facilities needed (e.g., more call centers)?
2013 could be an exciting year in healthcare real estate. No matter how you dissect it, there will be changes that those in the healthcare real estate arena will have to seriously consider (e.g., the Affordable Care Act, changes in technology), or risk being left behind….
Read more at:
Mobile health in 2013: From the gym to doctor's office
USA Today | By Ki Mae Heussner, GigaOm | Dec 26, 2012
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Massive Data Breach Affects 4.5 Million Patients in 29 States
- FDA Issues Guidance for Drug & Device Companies’ Social Media Interactions
- Continuing a Growing Trend, Telemedicine Efforts Move Forward
- Massachusetts Enforces Data Security Regulations Against Out-of-State Entity
- Navigating the Connected Health Landscape: AMA Issues Guiding Principles for Conducting Telemedicine
- New York’s Health Information Highway – SHIN-NY – Get Involved as it Gets Rolling