September 18, 2014
September 17, 2014
September 16, 2014
There’s an app for that (cough)? Mobile Apps in the Healthcare Industry
It’s only a matter of time before mobile apps are used in the healthcare industry, and to a significant extent. What does this mean for healthcare real estate development? “Smarter”, more high tech buildings? A reduction in patient days per square foot? Will there be a shift in the type of facilities needed (e.g., more call centers)?
2013 could be an exciting year in healthcare real estate. No matter how you dissect it, there will be changes that those in the healthcare real estate arena will have to seriously consider (e.g., the Affordable Care Act, changes in technology), or risk being left behind….
Read more at:
Mobile health in 2013: From the gym to doctor's office
USA Today | By Ki Mae Heussner, GigaOm | Dec 26, 2012
Copyright © 2014 Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Big Data in Health Care
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Vetting Guidance Valuable for Health Care Organizations Seeking to Use Third-Party Apps
- China’s NHFPC issues Opinions on Promotion and Administration of Telemedicine Services
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Issues Draft Report Enumerating Risks and Protections to Consider When Evaluating Mobile Apps for Your Enterprise
- Is Apple Leading a Health Management Revolution?
- Federation of State Medical Boards Releases Interstate Licensure Compact
TRENDING LEGAL ANALYSIS
More From This Author