August 31, 2014
August 30, 2014
August 29, 2014
There’s an app for that (cough)? Mobile Apps in the Healthcare Industry
It’s only a matter of time before mobile apps are used in the healthcare industry, and to a significant extent. What does this mean for healthcare real estate development? “Smarter”, more high tech buildings? A reduction in patient days per square foot? Will there be a shift in the type of facilities needed (e.g., more call centers)?
2013 could be an exciting year in healthcare real estate. No matter how you dissect it, there will be changes that those in the healthcare real estate arena will have to seriously consider (e.g., the Affordable Care Act, changes in technology), or risk being left behind….
Read more at:
Mobile health in 2013: From the gym to doctor's office
USA Today | By Ki Mae Heussner, GigaOm | Dec 26, 2012
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) Announce New IT Contracting Opportunities
- Health Care Industry Familiar with HIPAA Breaches, Not So Much Hackers
- Wearable Devices and Data Privacy: Wearing Your Heart (Rate…and More) on Your Sleeve
- Important HIPAA Deadline and Privacy Updates
- Health Care Law Update - August 25, 2014
- FBI Warning to Health Care Sector Holds True Re: Cyber Security