July 31, 2014
July 30, 2014
trueEX Requests that Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Amend Order of Designation as a Contract Market
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission is seeking public comment regarding a request by trueEX LLC (trueEX) to amend its order of designation as a contract market. Pursuant to the request, trueEX intends to allow for intermediation in connection with trading activities on the trueEX platform. trueEX currently only allows principal-to-principal trading on its platform.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- The “Accredited Investor” Question Re: Securities Regulation
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Limiting Expungement
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Releases Rule Enforcement Review of ICE Futures U.S.
- Watchdogs Petition SEC to Strengthen Prohibitions Against Impeding Complaints to SEC
- SEC Adopts Amendments to Money Market Fund Rules
- Bitcoin – Is Anyone In Charge?