October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 29, 2014
trueEX Requests that Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Amend Order of Designation as a Contract Market
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission is seeking public comment regarding a request by trueEX LLC (trueEX) to amend its order of designation as a contract market. Pursuant to the request, trueEX intends to allow for intermediation in connection with trading activities on the trueEX platform. trueEX currently only allows principal-to-principal trading on its platform.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Finalizes Exception for Swaps with Utility Special Entities
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Where’s the Beef?
- SEC Awards $30 Million to Overseas Whistleblower
- Update on ESMA Clearing Obligations for Credit Default Swaps - European Securities and Markets Authority
- Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Publishes Initial Recommendations on BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Sharing)
- SEC Obtains Asset Freeze of Turks and Caicos Company Conducting Ponzi Scheme