August 22, 2014
August 21, 2014
August 20, 2014
August 19, 2014
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Now Accepting Electronic Submissions to Self-Disclosure Protocol
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (”OIG”) is now accepting electronic submissions to its Self-Disclosure Protocol (”SDP”). Online submissions can be made on the OIG’s website at the following link.
For more information on the SDP, please see von Briesen’s Health Law Update located here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- FBI Warning to Health Care Sector Holds True Re: Cyber Security
- New OIG Guidance on Contractor Self-Disclosure
- 2013-2014 Massachusetts Legislative Session Ends
- Wearable Devices in the Workplace Challenge Data Security and Privacy
- Massive Data Breach Affects 4.5 Million Patients in 29 States
- NLRB Continues to Expand its Reach