September 02, 2014
September 01, 2014
August 31, 2014
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Now Accepting Electronic Submissions to Self-Disclosure Protocol
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (”OIG”) is now accepting electronic submissions to its Self-Disclosure Protocol (”SDP”). Online submissions can be made on the OIG’s website at the following link.
For more information on the SDP, please see von Briesen’s Health Law Update located here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Summary of FDA Advertising and Promotion Enforcement Activities – September 2, 2014
- EEOC Sues Arthur’s Restaurant & Bar for Pregnancy Discrimination
- Physician Compensation under Medicaid
- Pharmacies Avoid False Claims Act Suit: Fox Rx Inc. v. Omnicare Inc. et al.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) Announce New IT Contracting Opportunities
- Third Circuit Joins Second Circuit In Rejecting Vague Pleadings of FLSA Violations