September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Now Accepting Electronic Submissions to Self-Disclosure Protocol
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (”OIG”) is now accepting electronic submissions to its Self-Disclosure Protocol (”SDP”). Online submissions can be made on the OIG’s website at the following link.
For more information on the SDP, please see von Briesen’s Health Law Update located here.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Roseland Community Hospital Sued By EEOC for Pregnancy Discrimination
- EEOC Sues BNV Home Care Agency for Violating Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- Court Rejects FDA’s Interpretation of the Statute’s Device Definition as “Erroneous and Unreasonable”
- U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) Report Outlines Healthcare.gov’s Ongoing Privacy Issues
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule: Deadline Approaching to Update Grandfathered Business Associate Agreements
- Reminder: Update Your “Grandfathered” HIPAA Business Associate Agreements Now!