September 21, 2014
September 20, 2014
September 19, 2014
Visa Services Limited in Tel Aviv in December 2012
The following notice has appeared on the web site of the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv. See http://israel.usembassy.gov/visas.html for the latest information. We strongly encourage our clients applying for visas in Tel Aviv to plan carefully given the limited number of appointments available in the coming month.
From Monday, December 17, 2012, until Friday, December 28, 2012, the U.S. Embassy will be accepting very limited numbers of non-immigrant visa appointments due to planned renovations of the Visa Section. This limitation will include appointments for all visa types (tourist, business, students, etc.).
We encourage anyone without urgent travel plans to wait until the Visa Section reopens for regular business on Monday, December 31 to apply.
For those who plan to travel l during the December 17-28 timeframe, please plan ahead and apply as early as possible.
If you are unable to schedule an appointment during Dec. 17-28, and have urgent, emergency travel, please email us at NivtelavivEMRG@state.gov and provide a detailed explanation of the time-sensitive nature of your travel and why you are requesting an emergency appointment.
<span class="advertise"> Advertisement </span>
- Department of State (DOS) Announces Some Visa Reciprocity Updates
- Cap Count for H-2B Non-Immigrants (As of September 12, 2014)
- Kuwait Authorities Conducting a Wide-Scale Enforcement Action on Alleged Fraudulent Immigration Filings
- Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Immigration Practices (OSC) Responds to Over-Documentation Question
- Effective September 12, 2014: New Fees for Some Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
- Employers Take Note: The Start Date For This Year’s H-1B Cap Cases Is Around the Corner