What's Ahead for Legal Marketing in 2014?
WebDAM, a web-based digital asset management company, took the time to gather data from industry experts and leading sources on digital marketing to create the infographic below, which illustrates the trends and statistics they believe will drive marketing in 2014.
Of primary interest to attorneys looking to strengthen their marketing program next year:
- 78% of marketing executives think custom content is the future of marketing (Google agrees!)
- B2B companies say blogs generate 67% more leads than those that don’t blog
- Marketers are finding actual, money-paying clients on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for content marketing (89%)
- Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing