The National Law Review
The National Law Review (NLR) is a unique web site featuring hourly legal updates paired with a user-friendly database dedicated to providing legal consumers with authoritative legal analysis written by lawyers from many of the nation’s premier firms.
The National Law Review compiles timely, well-researched articles submitted to us nationwide from law reviews, law journals, law firm newsletters, and bar association and other professional publications and makes them accessible to all in an easy-to-use, fully searchable format.
- The National Law Review / The National Law Forum LLC
Articles in the National Law Review database by The National Law Review :
- Contract Dispute Between DirecTV and Viacom Have Left Many Popular Cable Channels Blacked-Out (Posted On Wed, 2012-07-11 13:35)
- Top 5 Ways to Write a Better Online Legal Article: How to Maximize Readers (Posted On Fri, 2012-07-06 11:05)
- Qualified Young Murderers Given Hope For Release In Their Lifetime: Supreme Court Strikes Down Juvenile Life Without Parole (Posted On Thu, 2012-07-05 09:57)
- Happy 4th of July America! (Posted On Wed, 2012-07-04 07:59)
- Alvarez’s Lies Go Unpunished, For Now: Supreme Court Strikes Down Stolen Valor Act (Posted On Sat, 2012-06-30 13:05)
- Health Care Law: Full Text Now Available Through GPO (Posted On Thu, 2012-06-28 18:05)