Brent T. Johnson
Brent T. Johnson counsels clients in employment matters and represents parties in employment litigation. He has represented clients in numerous charges of employment discrimination before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and similar state agencies, and in lawsuits in state and federal courts. Brent routinely advises clients on employment law compliance issues and litigation prevention.
From 1992 to 1994, Brent served as the Co-Chairman of the Colorado Bar Association Labor Forum Committee. He is a frequent speaker at employment law seminars and has authored many papers on employment law issues.
Brent also has substantial experience in general commercial litigation and appeals, representing clients in real estate litigation, contract law, and other commercial disputes. He has handled arbitration proceedings before the NASD and the American Arbitration Association and has participated in many mediations.
- Fairfield and Woods P.C.
Articles in the National Law Review database by Brent T. Johnson:
- Implementing Progressive Discipline Policies to Minimize Liability and Improve Employee Performance (Posted On Fri, 2009-07-24 13:38)
- Personal Liability of Supervisors in Colorado (Posted On Fri, 2009-07-24 13:22)
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Liability (Posted On Fri, 2009-07-24 12:50)
- Technological Surveillance in the Workplace (Posted On Wed, 2009-07-08 15:21)
- New Law Gives Employees More Time to File Wage Discrimination Claims (Posted On Tue, 2009-07-07 16:35)